Manchester United player Antony is facing fresh accusations of violent behaviour against two more women.
It comes after the 23-year-old winger was dropped from the Brazil squad earlier this week following the initial allegations of abuse made by former girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin.
Now reports in the Brazilian media have said Rayssa de Freitas claimed she needed hospital treatment after being assaulted by Antony and a woman in May last year.
Various outlets said Ms De Freitas reported the alleged incident to the Sao Paulo Civil Police, Sky Sports said.
Another woman, Ingrid Lana, has claimed in a Brazilian TV interview she was pressured by Antony to have sex while on a business trip to England last year.
Ms Lana alleged Antony invited her to his house and pushed her against a wall which led to her banging her head.
“He tried to have a relationship with me and I didn’t want to,” Lana claimed in the interview.
“He pushed me against the wall and I hit my head. My purpose was just business. Arriving there at his invitation, I realised he had ulterior motives.”
Antony is accused of attacking Cavallin, a social media influencer, “with a headbutt” in a Manchester hotel room on 15 January, leaving her with a cut to the head which needed treatment from a doctor.
Cavallin also alleged she was punched in the chest by Antony, which she claimed caused damage to a silicone breast implant that required corrective surgery back in Brazil.
Another alleged incident took place at a house on 8 May, during which she claimed she suffered a cut finger while trying to protect herself, accusing Antony of throwing a glass cup towards her as well as then taking her passport.
Cavallin is said to have filed a report to the Sao Paulo Civil Police concerning allegations of physical and verbal abuse by Antony while on holiday in Brazil during June 2022, when she was pregnant, as well as making a separate complaint to Greater Manchester Police (GMP).
On Wednesday, United said in a statement they are taking Cavallin’s allegations “seriously” but did not say whether he remained available for selection.
Antony, who signed for United from Ajax in an £85m deal last September, has appeared 31 times since Cavallin made a complaint to GMP in January.
He has dismissed her claims as “false accusations”.
Manchester United declined to comment when contacted by Sky Sports News.